CAPTURE, MEASURE AND MONITOR
The proprietary CircuitMeter solution, WebMeter36FTM and CircuitMonitoringTM, is a cost effective platform that collects energy data within a facility directly from each and every energy load... straight from the circuit breaker. Upon gathering this valuable information, it is placed into a safe server location where Users have full access through the Cloud through any standard web-browser (including mobile). CircuitMeter acts as a continuous energy auditor, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, even on holidays!
Getting the best energy performance from facilities and buildings requires monitoring and optimization 24 hours a day. And getting the best results is about having the proper data and the right analytical tools.
The right tools are key to understanding the energy profile, to managing and reducing usage, and to conservation.
Despite this, only a very small number of facilities and buildings with extensive resources monitor their energy in detail…why? Because until now, it has been expensive!!
CIRCUIT METER HAS RESOLVED THE BARRIER TO ENTRY
An Information Foundation
At the time of installation, each circuit breaker is tagged, identifying its location and equipment type. The uniquely designed WebMeter36FTM begins gathering all energy data in real time, sending it to cloud servers. Users have the ability to see the energy usage in each facility and across an entire portfolio — from one end of the country to the other, or across borders — from head office, right down to an individual circuit breaker.
Equipped with these valuable analytics management is now empowered to enter into the new world of Forensic Energy ManagementTM. CircuitMeter technology provides insight on a line by line basis, and at a high level comparing asset classes — enabling strategic decisions on energy efficiency and conservation, and implementation of operational programs that reduce costs and improve the bottom line.
The core foundation of energy monitoring is the ability to accurately capture consumption data. CircuitMeter has designed the most cost effective energy meter on the market, WebMeter36FTM. With the goal of being a radically lower cost solution, even the installation process was fully considered, with hardware designed to be installed quickly and simply. CircuitMeter keeps it simple!
- Multi-port meter consisting of 36 ports to read current information
- Simple to install CM-VoltageSensor unit isolates the high voltage lines and converts the signal to a safe low voltage
- Built-in computing intelligence
- Built-in internet communications with LED to guide installation connection
- Easy and quick connections for the voltage and current wires
- Ability to install the CM-WebMeter up to 100 feet from the electrical panel, even outside the electrical room
The monitoring information is delivered straight to the Users browser or tablet, with any number of Users allowed. CircuitMonitoringTM consolidates the data into a standard and consistent format with Key Performance Indices (KPI's) – enabling excellent, comparative analysis.
From the time of installation, CircuitMonitoringTM begins capturing energy data, thus creating an internal energy profile of each circuit breaker that is connected to the WebMeter36FTM.
By obtaining and re-packaging detailed electrical data from each circuit breaker, CM-MonitoringTM is able to provide many benefits:
- Develop understanding of a facility or entire portfolio’s energy profile
- Gain insight into energy management opportunities
- Identify equipment and areas that underperform asset class standards or exceed pre-set thresholds
- Reduce costs by changing operational procedures and eliminating unnecessary consumption
Significant cost savings can result from detailed and proactive energy management programs with line level detailed consumption data. Industry literature now places estimates on energy management savings in the range of 5 – 20%, opening up the potential for attractive business cases and ROI for programs in this sector.
CircuitMeter encourages all building owners and managers to become leaders in conservation.
Reporting & Analysis
- Real-time monitoring
- Historical analysis by hour, by day, by month
- Retention of hourly data (big data) for 5 years
- Analysis by any combination of geographic region, equipment type, building, section, floor level, etc.
- Quickly sort and identify best to worst with any category
- Export data into standard CSV format
- Easy access to perform energy analytics
- Data points can be setup to show summaries, averages, standard deviations, min/max values
Administration & Setup
- Simple setup of users and access rights, including guest users
- Easy setup requires only (a) identify building attributes (b) define location of panels and size (c) associate panels with the WebMeter36FTM